V-Research GmbH
  • Klarheit. Beim Blick in die Zukunft.

    Klarheit. Beim Blick in die Zukunft.

Company details

Information pursuant to section 5(1) of the Austrian E-Commerce Act; disclosure in accordance with section 25 of the Austrian Media Act

Company name:
V-Research GmbH
Industrial Research and Development

Legal form:
Limited-liability company (GmbH)

Managing director:
DI Dr Vaheh Khachatouri

Company registration no.:
 FN 218887 v

Commercial register court:
Feldkirch Regional Court

VAT no.:
ATU 535 37 105

EORI no.:
ATEOS1000022151

Owner

51 per cent of the limited-liability company (GmbH) shares in V-Research are held by the “Verein zur Förderung der industriellen Forschung” [Association for the Promotion of Industrial Research]. The association comprises 16 companies and two institutions. The remaining 49 per cent of V-Research GmbH are owned by the Land Vorarlberg [Province of Vorarlberg], represented by the University of Applied Sciences, FH Vorarlberg.